About Us

“Carson City’s Business Achievement Center is a diverse coalition of businesses that work collaboratively to offer an array of resources, services and expertise locally, regionally and nationally to assist start-up, established and expanding businesses.”

May 26, 2011

Entrepreneurs and Social Media, by Christine Adams, MBA

It has been my pleasure over the last eight months to work with several entrepreneurs in many different types of industries. When I first start my consulting business, I knew that social media would be part of my list of services. My specialty is grassroots marketing which is, an inexpensive way of promoting small businesses, through partnerships and customer relations management, to promote word of mouth referrals. Social media, in my opinion, is an online extension of grassroots marketing.

The biggest obstacle that I have encountered is how to appropriately help entrepreneurs understand social media and execute it in a manner that will monetize their business. Here is what I have learned and what I have found makes the most sense for small companies.

View full article
at http://christineadams.wordpress.com/2011/05/06/entrepreneurs-and-social-media/

Find out more about the Business Achievement Center at our web site http://www.BusinessAchievementCenter.com. Our group of Strategic Partners are here to help businesses from startup to expansion with our experience and expertise.

No comments: